Restaurants near Ramon's Village for History Buffs
- 10.16 miBeachfront at The Sunbreeze Hotel, Barrier Reef Drive, San Pedro, Belize0.16 mi from Ramon's Village3 reviews
Offering a variety of international cuisine with and island twist - offers Sushi nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Reservations recommended.
- 20.51 miSan Pedro, Belize0.51 mi from Ramon's Village3 reviews
Great smoothies--rum or not! Excellent salsa and seafood. Beachfront. Downtown San Pedro.
- 30.51 miSan Pedro, Belize0.51 mi from Ramon's Village2 reviews
beachfront for lunch and breakfast which is served all day! Best fry jack's on the island.
- 40.6 mi0.6 mi from Ramon's Village2 reviews
BBQ Pork. Their portions will feed you for 2 days! Love everything there except their ribs--I lived in Texas for 20 years and they are just not my style--but others love them. Friendly local ownership. Walking distance from Oceanaire Condo. View the crocodile in pond while enjoying a cold one.
- 50.6 mi#2 Trigger Fish St0.6 mi from Ramon's Village1 review
This is a small hole in the wall restaurant on the island of Ambergris Caye. They have a small menus selection that changes occasionally but you can get an appetizer, a main course consisting from chicken to delicious shrimp and one of the best deserts I've had on the island for a decent price. The food is delicious, the portions ...
- 60.33 miBeachfront at the Spindrift Hotel, Barrier Reef Drive, San Pedro, Belize0.33 mi from Ramon's Village1 review
Another beachfront favorite-serves a mean curry with lobster, chicken or snapper and fresh coconut ice cream!
- 70.6 mifront street across from Fido's bar0.6 mi from Ramon's Village1 review
Another hidden gem-fresh fruit smoothies and milkshakes next to Melody's Belizean art gallery and across the street from Fido's
- 80.51 mi
- 94.12 mi
- 102.14 miBelize2.14 mi from Ramon's Village1 review
Fun Bar situated outside of San Pedro on it's own dock right on the water. Friendly staff and patrons of all ages enjoy a cocktail at the bar or in the water on the inner tubes the owners have creatively installed.
- 1112.55 mi12.55 mi from Ramon's Village1 review
awesome caribbean sort of food