Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 94%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Ramses HiltonAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3First to ReviewMay 20, 2013
One of the nicest hotels you can stay in, and it is conveniently close to the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities. You can actually walk to the museum from the hotel. The rooms are spacious and if you are on a high floor, like we were, you have some very pretty views of Cairo at night to look forward to. A few negatives: the restaurants and lounge on the roof are bad; the food was dry and bland. I did, however, love the breakfast buffet downstairs. It had plenty of local favorites and American breakfast foods as well. Yum!
Very Good!645 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Restaurant96% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room95% thought the view was good.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location88% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Hotel82% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed