Restaurants near Ranee's Guest House and Restaurant
- 10.93 mi
- 20.31 mi
- 30.42 mi0.42 mi from Ranee's Guest House and Restaurant2 reviews
tom yam soup is awesome! fresh, fragrant and full of ingredients. the fish we had is not bad. the grilled prawn in my opinion is average. would not considered it as cheap but pretty decent value for money. place is very crowded though.
- 40.26 mi
- 50.42 mi
- 60.42 mi
- 70.42 mi0.42 mi from Ranee's Guest House and Restaurant1 review
Great food, friendly staff, reasonable prices (most food around 100 THB, 3USD) all located close (but not too close) to Khao San Road. Skip all the bland crap on Khao San and escape the droves of tourists to dine with locals. Try the crispy catfish with papaya salad and Tom Ka Kai. This place is THE BEST! If you're in ...
- 80.47 mi
- 90.42 mi0.42 mi from Ranee's Guest House and Restaurant1 review
- 100.56 mi0.56 mi from Ranee's Guest House and Restaurant1 review
An old friend of mine from Bangkok took me to Roti-Mataba when I was in town. Roti-Mataba serves great halal food from southern Thailand. It's a popular little side restaurant and has been around for decades. During lunch hour, you'll often see a crowd of locals surrounding the order stand to get stuffed rotis and chicken curry.Popular withBudgetFoodies
- 110.92 mi0.92 mi from Ranee's Guest House and Restaurant1 review
I tried the outlet at the airport. I had chicken Basil, Thai Ice Tea and Coconut. Price is reasonable but taste is average.
- 120.55 mi
- 130.42 mi
- 140.33 mi0.33 mi from Ranee's Guest House and Restaurant
A trendy, cool dessert cafe in Khao San Rd, where you can enjoy coffee, tea, other non-alcoholic drinks and desserts and also cocktails. They do homemade desserts. Recommended: Blueberry Cheesecake, Crepe Cake, Chocolate Satin (Chocolate Lava), Cream Bulee, Chessy Fabulous.
- 150.79 mi
- 160.92 mi
- 172.91 mi2.91 mi from Ranee's Guest House and Restaurant
WOW! The view from this place is amazing. It's on like the 60th floor! Vertigo is the name. I recommend coming to this place on the first evening, so you can really get a sense of the sprawling metropolis.Popular withLuxuryOutdoorNightlife
- 182.67 mi2.67 mi from Ranee's Guest House and Restaurant
The rooftop view never fails to disappoint. Of course, when it is the world's largest and highest al fresco dining scene. Have not tried the food, but the cocktails are top class.Popular withLuxuryNightlifeOutdoor
- 193.21 mi
- 202.54 mi2.54 mi from Ranee's Guest House and Restaurant5 reviews
gorgeous placePopular withFoodiesBusinessNightlife