Rayfont Shanghai Celebrity Hotel & Apartment
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 74%Business Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Rayfont Shanghai Celebrity Hotel & ApartmentAmbassadorMember ofTrendstersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4First to ReviewNov 11, 2013
This Shanghai hotel/serviced apartments is an excellent solution for Western expats, not ready to fully experience the wildly different Chinese culture. Conveniently located next to the Dapuqiao subway station, for the month while I was here I felt completely safe and at home, I could have been anywhere else. Apartments come with a fully equipped kitchen (sorry, only wok pans available - no oven), a living room and separate bathrooms for each bedroom. The only annoying aspect was the cards opening the apartment door were constantly not working, having to call reception several times throughout my stay.
Poor319 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 92%.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 70% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Hotel63% thought it was rather dirty.
- RoomOnly 57% said rooms were clean enough.
- Food53% found the breakfast to be acceptable.