I'm not vegan but my aunt is, and I LOVE vegan cooking…especially when its done right. This place is definitely vegan food done right. The food is fresh and so flavorful. There is something about healthy restaurants, especially vegan/vegetarian, restaurants that seem to employ and attract very pleasant people. The staff is super friendly friendly and customers seem to always ...
Vacation rentals near Real Food Daily
- 10.5 mi0.5 mi from Real Food Daily1 review
Beautifully appointed 1 bedroom, 1 bath, vacation rental upper; more a duplex than apartment, more the feel of a boutique hotel than just a rental. At the back of what many describe as a Secret Garden is this lovely upper unit. With Venetian plaster walls, hard wood floors, travertine in kitchen and bath, crown molding, recessed lighting, fresh, new linens, ...Popular with
- 20.81 mi0.81 mi from Real Food Daily1 review
The place is even better then the pictures, the location and view is amazing. We could not have found a better place on the beach. We will be back
- 32.67 mi2.67 mi from Real Food Daily2 reviews
This property is very well made and travelers have a great time!Popular with
- 41.69 mi1.69 mi from Real Food Daily1 review
My boyfriend and I really had a great time in Venice Beach. This unit was convenient, easy access to beach and Whole Foods. Everything was clean and comfortable. I would be happy to stay there again.
- 51.52 mi1.52 mi from Real Food Daily1 review
Great condo awesome location to the beach and town . M cafe in Santa Monica a must for eggs Benedict! Owner was responsive to questions would stay here again!
- 64.64 mi4.64 mi from Real Food Daily1 review
This was a very comfortable stay in one of our favorite beach towns! Shelly is very helpful and has thought of everything one might need for a day at the beach..things for all ages...bicycles, wagon, beach chairs, toys and coolers to name a few. T...
- 71.44 mi1.44 mi from Real Food Daily1 review
Family friendly 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, steps from everything.Popular with
- 81.72 mi1.72 mi from Real Food Daily1 review
Nice atmosphere and great street shows. Bring rollerblades with you :-) Seriously.
- 91.78 mi1.78 mi from Real Food Daily1 review
- BRAND NEW LOFT STYLE 2 MASTER BEDROOMS, 2 MASTER BATHROOMS - IN THE HEART OF VENICE - 1400 SQ. FT W/ OPEN LIVING SPACE BETWEEN BEDROOMS - BALCONY WITH SITTING AND VIEWS OF GARDEN - TOP FLOOR UNIT WHICH IS LIGHT AND BRIGHT - KITCHEN HAS A DINING ISLAND THAT SEATS 6 - A COUPLE OF BLOCKS FROM MAIN ...Popular with
- 103.1 mi3.1 mi from Real Food Daily1 review
We just spent over 4 months at villa cielo as we moved to los angeles from Europe last summer. The location of the house is great, only 100 yards from the parking lot of the beach and a few steps from the restaurants and bars of the touristy venice pier area. The downside of the location is that we slept ...
- 119.43 mi9.43 mi from Real Food Daily2 reviews
This was an amazing location, we were visiting LA for my father's birthday and it was a wonderful for everyone. It gave my father a way to get away from the city feel even though we were just minutes away from everywhere, including HOllywood & Su...Popular with
- 1214.55 mi14.55 mi from Real Food Daily2 reviews
- 1314.85 mi14.85 mi from Real Food Daily1 review
WALK TO EVERYTHING YOU NEED 3 minutes from town
- 147.47 mi7.47 mi from Real Food Daily1 review
This is a gem set in sprawling canyon views and brushed with a gentle ocean breeze. Enveloped in natural beauty, with its own poetry at any time of day or year, it invites one to retreat in tranquil simplicity and comfort, yet within minutes to civilization. The property is located minutes from the beach, nestled in between Malibu (10 minutes,) ...
- 159.49 mi9.49 mi from Real Food Daily1 review
My mother and I stayed three nights as the first guests. BEAUTIFUL! Kristie is wonderful, Laurel Canyon is beautiful and the home is beautiful. Win for everyone who stays. We will without a doubt be back very soon. Thank you Kristie! From, Stephanie and Alice :-)
- 1613.76 mi13.76 mi from Real Food Daily1 review
This is the wondferful thing about Hollywood - there's always room for surprises and this is one of my favourites. The Pool House at Villa Sophia is an intimate, luxurious hideway nestling in the grounds of the estate which was once home to James Whale, who directed 1930s masterpieces 'Frankenstein' and 'Bride of Frankenstein' (which deserved an Oscar alone for ...Popular with
- 1712.17 mi12.17 mi from Real Food Daily1 reviewPopular with
- 1814.62 mi14.62 mi from Real Food Daily1 review
Perfect small, quaint and clean studio cottage in perfect location. Owners are wonderful people. Will make this a constant quarterly/annual vacation rental.
- 197.87 mi7.87 mi from Real Food Daily1 review
My partner, small dog, and I lived in this home for 17 months (beginning mid July 2011, but the "date of arrival" on this form would not let me go back that far). It was perfect. The neighborhood is spectacular. It's a true walking neighborhood...
- 209.87 mi9.87 mi from Real Food Daily1 review
Just minutes from anything that Los Angeles may offer!!! Hidden private area in heart of Hollywood Hills!!!