Red Mill House in Daintree
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Green Travelers
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (1)
- Red Mill House in DaintreeMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2First to ReviewAug 12, 2013
This is the perfect place to base your eco tour of the Daintree area. The owners will help you book a bird guide, snorkeling, a river cruise (crocs!) or you can just hang out on the shaded deck and gaze into the forest. Comfortable rooms and expert guidance. My sister and I stayed for nearly a week. I wished we'd booked a few more days for more snorkeling and birding.
Excellent!22 reviews across the web.
- Location100% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- ServiceManagement was excellent, said 100%.
- Hotel100% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Food99% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 93%.
- Room85% thought rooms were spacious.