Red Rock Canyon, located 17 miles west of the Las Vegas strip, is a great place to enjoy the sun away from the strip. With all of the climbing, running, scrambling, jumping, hiking, picnicking and bouldering you're able to do here, the fun will last all day. The red rocks contrast perfectly with the blue sky and with the dark ...
Restaurants near Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- 48120.5 mi
- 48222.37 mi22.37 mi from Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area2 reviews
Food is okay. Like mac salad with Best Foods mayo instead. People are friendly and helpful. Service is good.
- 48320.94 mi20.94 mi from Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area2 reviews
- 48420.61 mi
- 48520.82 mi
- 48622.4 mi
- 48720.33 mi20.33 mi from Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
Aces & Ales mission is to provide high quality, freshly prepared food at reasonable prices. We go even further to provide a unique selection of beer, single malt scotch, bourbon, and tequila to enjoy alongside the food. Aces & Ales strives to make available beers that are reserved or highly allocated for only the most serious beer-centric restaurants and pubs. ...
- 48820.75 mi20.75 mi from Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area1 review
This is one of the best sushi restaurants I have been to anywhere. They have a wild collection of specialty rolls with some of the filthiest names on earth. The Spicy Ponzu is liquid heroin. drink the leftovers, you will never be the same! Live it up you are in Las Vegas for cryin’ out loud!
- 48925.6 mi25.6 mi from Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area1 review
I can cook. I can eat, too. This place has fabulous omelettes, among the best I've ever tasted. Light, fluffy and HUGE. Pretty good service, pretty good coffee, too. I recommend it highly.
- 49020.71 mi
- 49120.7 mi20.7 mi from Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area1 review
Looks cheesy on the outside, but has a fabulous prime-rib buffet for $8/weekday lunch. You can't beat that! There is a big atrium inside, with shows on the hour for the kids to enjoy.Popular withFamilies
- 49220.71 mi20.71 mi from Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area1 review
Came here for lunch today after shopping in Anthropologie. I had a half size BBQ Chicken salad. It was really good. Even the half size was pretty big so I can't imagine what a full size would be like or who could eat the whole thing. I ate about half and took the rest to go. Waitress was nice, food ...
- 49320.7 mi20.7 mi from Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area1 review
We eat here weekly cause of the $1.99 breakfast and $5.99 steak and eggs. Of course if we missed it there's the $4.99 burger and fries. The service is friendly and attentive.
- 49420.15 mi
- 49520.41 mi
- 49620.68 mi
- 49720.69 mi20.69 mi from Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
There are somethings that I absolutely cannot live without: free food, happy hour, and RIBS! This place gave me a triple-wammy. Happy hour 3-7pm, Free desert with a purchase of entree (another birthday freebie), free biscuits and some of the best smokey babybacks. Biscuits - freshly baked, soft on the inside, toasty on the outside, dipped in honey gravy, so ...
- 49820.64 mi20.64 mi from Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area1 review
I don't usually dig Mexican food so I wasn't too thrilled when my husband suggested we give this place a try. He was suckered in by the large glass windows and the restaurant's location, perched high atop a mountain overlooking the Vegas valley. (The view did NOT disappoint, by the way! It's a great place to take out of town ...Popular withFoodiesVegetarian