Red Roof Inn Chicago Lansing
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor151 reviews across the web.
- FoodFood is to die for. Highly appreciated by 100% of guests.
- Service77% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 76% of guests mentioned it positively.
- LocationGood location. 72% of guests gave positive comments.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 61% of guests gave positive comments.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 57% of guests gave positive comments.
Red Roof Inn Chicago Lansing features self parking, coffee in the lobby, and air conditioning in public areas. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary.
There are 108 guestrooms at Red Roof Inn Chicago Lansing. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- Rollaway beds are not available.