Red Roof Inn Framingham
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!923 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- Room77% said rooms were clean.
- Restaurant70% loved the dining experience.
Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham features self parking, coffee in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include air conditioning in public areas.
There are 170 guestrooms at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, free local calls, and voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls.
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Free Parking
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms