Red Roof Inn Kissimmee
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Red Roof Inn KissimmeeMember ofBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFirst to ReviewOct 29, 2013
This hotel provides a low cost place to stay near Disney and area outlets, with no frills but plenty of comfort. Rooms are spacious, with a sitting area, couch, refrigerator and microwave, and there is a pool on the premises for guests to enjoy. Currently there is no actual lobby, as a hotel fire in March damaged it, along with much of the third floor, which is under renovation. However, the staff is very friendly and helpful, willing to organize shuttles and go the extra mile. And pet owners should rejoice, as this hotel is pet-friendly, allowing all types of furry friends, provided they come on leash or in a carrier.Recommended for:Budget Travelers
- Red Roof Inn KissimmeeMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsAdventure Travelers+ 3Aug 25, 2013
Cheap Florida motels and mysterious green water leaking everywhere seem to go hand in hand. Red Roof Inn is not the absolute worst I have seen, but there are so many better options nearby for the same price. It does not feel safe at all, and the building is in shambles. Even the slogan, “We make it right,” feels like they are already apologizing for something. The staff is either very busy or nonexistent, as there was a vague sign slapped on the front door saying they would be back soon. After over thirty minutes of waiting outside and several interesting people staring me down from the balconies, I decided to take my chances and my business somewhere else.
Mediocre876 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 71% of guests gave positive comments.
- Hotel57% thought it was rather dirty.
- Food51% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2003.
There are 89 guestrooms at Red Roof Inn Kissimmee. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, free local calls, and voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels, Oncommand video, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and clock radios. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Rollaway bed: US$ 5.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.