Red Roof Inn Miami Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Red Roof Inn Miami AirportMember ofFoodiesBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4First to ReviewJun 07, 2014
If you like the sound of planes flying overhead you will love this hotel. Rooms are clean, but not very quiet. Customer service is ok. Note that cruise shuttle is only once per day, usually at 1pm.
Fair1758 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 99%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 96%.
- GroundsClean pool, said 85%.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel77% thought it was clean.
- Room65% complained about the bathroom.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. The property has an airport shuttle, which is
There are 200 guestrooms at Red Roof Inn Miami Airport. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, free local calls, and voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in at this property.
- Rollaway beds are not available.
- Business Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Electronic Room Keys
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms