Red Roof Inn Miami Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre1336 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 99%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Room79% said rooms were clean.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 200 guestrooms at Red Roof Inn Miami Airport. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, free local calls, and voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in at this property.
- Rollaway beds are not available.