Red Roof Inn Phoenix North
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre384 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsNice grounds.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- FoodFood is average.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include self parking. A total renovation of this property was completed
There are 125 guestrooms at Red Roof Inn Phoenix Bell Road. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, free local calls, and voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Wake Up Service