Red Roof Inn Phoenix West
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Red Roof Inn Phoenix WestMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 1First to ReviewJul 22, 2013
The Red Roof Inn seems to be pretty popular – I asked to see a room on two separate days, and both times was told that the hotel was booked up. Perhaps a good sign. The rooms are simple, and modern. I liked the look – and even the smell – of the room, very bright and clean (on both fronts). I’m not big on floral prints, and appreciated the understated decoration of the Red Roof Inn. Flat screen television: always a plus. Unfortunately, the four-story hotel doesn’t offer much in terms of a view; one side faces the nearby interstate and the other overlooks a barren sandlot. There’s a bit of a variety in food selections available nearby: the McDowell Square shopping center across the street has Mexican, Chinese and even an English fish and chips place to choose from, along with some chain fast food joints (both McDonalds and Burger King) right around the corner.
Good!794 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is great. 82% of the guests liked it.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 77%.
- Hotel Building57% thought the facilities needed updating.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include self parking. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2006.
There are 133 guestrooms at Red Roof Inn Phoenix West. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer free local calls. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.