Red Roof Inn Stockton
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre157 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service80% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel73% thought it was clean.
- LocationGood location. 71% of guests mentioned it positively.
- GroundsGrounds are not bad. Only 62% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Hotel Building60% thought the facilities needed updating.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and express check out.
There are 62 guestrooms at Red Roof Inn Stockton. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.