Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
User Reviews (5 Reviews)
- Relais ChristineMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersFoodies+ 2Oct 04, 2012
HIdden away on a side street through a little courtyard sits this monastery that has turned into a really lovely hotel. We stayed in a suite that overlooked the courtyard. It was spacious and super comfortable. The location is ideally located in St Germain...just a stones throw from everything! There is no restaurant and the breakfast is fairly basic. I did not try the spa. The concierge is incredibly helpful. I would suggest ringing in advance to have the concierge make some restaurant reservations for you before your arrival.
- Relais ChristineJul 04, 2012
For a special occasion, or if you won the lottery, this exquisite hotel can't be beat for elegance, service and great location. The rooms are decorated with the best of old French antiques and modern amenities. A quiet cobble-stoned courtyard with trees and illuminated statues welcomes you back to the peace and unstated opulence of this little gem.
Outstanding!520 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location98% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. Highly appreciated by 91% of guests.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. Appreciated by 87% of guests.
- Bar and BeveragesBar is amazing. 82% satisfied guests.