Relais dei Papi
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Relais dei PapiFirst to ReviewMay 05, 2013
I liked the location of the hotel. It is not far from St. Peter's and the Vatican as well as being very close to the metro and the buses, and it is also not hard to find the hotel either nor is it difficult to reach. The rooms are quite comfortable and modern, and there's also air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. The small, quaint elevator is much welcomed given that the reception is on the fourth floor. In order to get in, you have to get buzzed in, but the hotel is clearly marked on the intercom.
Excellent!897 reviews across the web.
- Location99% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- PriceBest value. 91% of guests enjoyed it.
- Food68% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Room63% said rooms were small.