Relais Villa Angiolina
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!310 reviews across the web.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. Highly appreciated by 94% of guests.
- Food94% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 90%.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. Appreciated by 89% of guests.
For a surcharge, shuttle services include an area shuttle which runs to destinations within 500 metres and an airport shuttle (available on request). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Relais Villa Angiolina features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a concierge desk. Wedding services, limo/town car service, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Other property amenities at this Edwardian property include multilingual staff and a garden. The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 12 guestrooms at Relais Villa Angiolina. Balconies offer city, mountain, or garden views. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses, signature bedding, and down blankets. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones and in room safes. 55 cm LCD televisions have free movie channels, Oncommand video, and complimentary TV Internet access. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, washers/dryers, minibars, and welcome amenities. Guests may request irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- There are no room charges for children 3 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.