Rembrandt Classic Hotel
Member Reviews (1)
Poor1833 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 97%.
- Service84% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building75% thought the facilities needed updating.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 70% of guests mentioned it positively.
- PriceAppropriate value for money, thought 69%.
- Food62% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
Rembrandt Classic Hotel features a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. This Amsterdam property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and small meeting rooms. Room service is available during limited hours. Additional property amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk. This is a smoke free property.
Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.