Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 74%Budget Travelers
- 74%Business Travelers
- 74%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (1)
- Remm HibiyaMember ofAdventure TravelersArt & Design LoversFirst to ReviewOct 14, 2013
In the great debate between massage chair and space I come down on the side of massage chair. That's why I like the Remm Hibiya hotel, they put a massage chair in every little room of this modern looking hotel. Besides the chair, they put in flat screen TVs, rain shower showers, outlets for your laptop and I-phone, electric toilets, and tiny reading lights by the beds. There's no wifi in the rooms, but there is a cable for internet. And while there's no restauraunt in the hotel, there is a big Muji cafe on the first floor by check-in. Also, the Ginza area, arguably some of the most expensive real estate in the world, is right next door, and naturally has a lot of restaurants to choose from.
Very Good!52 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- FoodTasty food. 77% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Wellness/SportsWellness & sports facilities were pleasant enough. 71% of guests gave positive comments.
Remm Hibiya features dry cleaning/laundry services.
There are 255 guestrooms at Remm Hibiya. Bathrooms feature slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer phones and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include trouser presses. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and to keep the photocopy on file.