Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 94%Adventure Travelers
- 94%Local Culture
- 75%Nightlife Lovers
- 74%Budget Travelers
- 74%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Remm HibiyaMember ofAdventure TravelersArt & Design LoversFirst to ReviewOct 14, 2013
In the great debate between massage chair and space I come down on the side of massage chair. That's why I like the Remm Hibiya hotel, they put a massage chair in every little room of this modern looking hotel. Besides the chair, they put in flat screen TVs, rain shower showers, outlets for your laptop and I-phone, electric toilets, and tiny reading lights by the beds. There's no wifi in the rooms, but there is a cable for internet. And while there's no restauraunt in the hotel, there is a big Muji cafe on the first floor by check-in. Also, the Ginza area, arguably some of the most expensive real estate in the world, is right next door, and naturally has a lot of restaurants to choose from.Recommended for:
- Remm HibiyaMember ofNightlife LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Mar 26, 2014
While the Remm Hibiya is actually a decent sized hotel it almost seems small seeing as it’s sandwiched between two gigantic department stores and is literally in the shadow of the Imperial Tokyo Hotel. The rooms are bright and cheery, but a bit cramped. There’s very little walking space and the closet and shower are quite small.
Some people might complain about the price, but like most accommodations in Tokyo you are primarily paying for the location – and this location is excellent. There are plenty of high end luxury stores in the area as well as the Imperial Palace and Hibiya Park is just down the road.
This is probably the type of accommodation for adventurous types with a moderate budget who would like to experience a taste of luxury. The rooms also have free Wi-Fi making it easy to plan ahead for all the numerous shops, restaurants, and other things to experience in the area.Recommended for:
Very Good!644 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- ServiceOnly 61% thought the service was professional.
- Food59% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
Remm Hibiya features dry cleaning/laundry services.
There are 255 guestrooms at Remm Hibiya. Bathrooms feature slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary high-speed
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and to keep the photocopy on file.
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer