Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 74%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- Renaissance Los Angeles Airport HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3Sep 22, 2013
This hotel is definitely a notch above many of the hotels near the airport with an upscale, swanky vibe. Renaissance has a restaurant that is open until 10pm and a bar that is open until midnight. They also offer valet parking, a 24 hour gym, outdoor pool, and sauna! I'd stay here even if I didn't have a flight to catch nearby.Recommended for:
- Renaissance Los Angeles Airport HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFoodiesJan 09, 2014
Came here for a New Years Eve Party. This place is right off LAX and is a great hotel for a low cost, low affair party. Drinks are of course, not cheap, but the hotel's ambience as a whole is pretty good.
I was also able to check out the hotel rooms as well. They are spacious with couches and all the amenities. I don't know what the prices are, but you can't really go wrong.
- Renaissance Los Angeles Airport HotelMay 05, 2013
Loved the room. Location is good too but only if U have a rental car. Staff was gr8. Hotel was clean. Close to airport, rental car facilities, and 405. Restaurants, supoermarket, etc not far. Close to a lot of other hotels, ie (Marriott, Hilton, Embassy, Sheraton).
- Renaissance Los Angeles Airport HotelFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
This place is a bit pricey but has nice rooms and beds and amenities. The staff is friendly and it's near the airport if you're traveling in LA for business. It's not really a scene because it's so far away from West Hollywood etc, but the bar is nice for a quiet drink. Have not tried their food.Recommended for:
Dining options at Renaissance Montura Los Angeles Airport Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a
There are 499 guestrooms at Renaissance Montura Los Angeles Airport Hotel. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, down comforters, and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. LCD televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request a turndown service, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 25 per night
- Valet parking: US$ 29 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
Very Good!1873 reviews across the web.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 99%.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingConference area was excellent, according to 80%
- Room79% said the beds were comfortable.
- Food77% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great.