Renaissance St. Pancras
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
- 69%History Buffs
- 61%Nightlife Lovers
- 51%Spiritual Seekers
Member Reviews (12)
- Renaissance St. PancrasMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7Sep 02, 2013
Newly refurbished Renaissance Hotel at St Pancras. Been there once and wasn't paying too much attention to the room, but it was nice. Opulent even. And convenient to the Eurostar.
- Renaissance St. PancrasMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11Oct 22, 2013
The Renaissance St. Pancras is surely one of London's most elegant hotels. From the facade and sweeping driveway to the opulent interior and very cool hotel bar, this is a must if you're looking for luxury.
- Renaissance St. PancrasMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 3Dec 12, 2012
Always an epic building, following the refurbishment, the St Pancras now looks as good inside as it does out.
In a central location, it is particularly handy should you be using the Eurostar.
- Renaissance St. PancrasMember ofLuxury TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 1Apr 14, 2013
One of these chain hotels wouldn't be my first choice for a stay in London, but it has to be said that this imposing high Victorian Gothic building is very special indeed. While some of the public areas such as the lobby have been a little homogenised into that international hotel look, thankfully many of the more outstanding period features - such as the staircases - remain in all their splendour. I had a room overlooking the Eurostar platforms in the station (thankfully soundproofed) which really evoked the romanticism of the golden age of rail travel. Great, central location - even if the surrounding Kings Cross area remains a bit seedy.
- Renaissance St. PancrasMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersFoodies+ 2First to ReviewAug 28, 2013
This is soon going to be everyone's favourite hotel in London. A stunning refurbishment of this old Gothic Revival building is now the hub of an entire area which is now filled with really fabulous restaurants and bars. If you have the budget then it is worth a stay. If you don't then at least check out the bar at the Gilbert Scott. Truly decadent.
Excellent!1205 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Location99% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance89% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel Building73% said the facilities were very new.
- Hotel71% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Food70% found the breakfast to be wonderful.