Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Very Good!5338 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 98%.
- Ambiance94% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel BuildingConference area was excellent, according to 93%
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 93%.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
Dining options at Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4.5 star property has a business center and
There are 340 guestrooms at Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room