Residence Corte Grimani
Member Reviews (1)
- Residence Corte GrimaniMember ofFamily TravelersFirst to ReviewAug 27, 2012
There are many good things about staying at Residence Corte Grimani: it's a 2 minute walk to San Marco, it's located on a lovely canal with a photogenic bridge, the apartments are HUGE and have views over the roof tops of Venice, the staff are very welcoming and the price is reasonable for Venice.
But the best thing about staying on the island is you can wake-up and wander around the place and you'll see no tourists. Then retire somewhere for lunch and a siesta when the madding crowds arrive between 11am-4pm and then come out to play in the evening when all the tourists have gone back to Mestre.
Residence Corte Grimani is my favourite place in Venice to stay.
Excellent!237 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Location95% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Room90% thought rooms were spacious.