Residence Inn Boston Cambridge
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!237 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 93%.
- Room84% thought rooms were spacious.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. High speed Internet
Beds come with premium bedding. Furnishings include desks, ergonomic chairs, and sofa beds. At the 3.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with full sized refrigerators/freezers, microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones and voice mail. Flat panel televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, welcome amenities, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker