Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Airport South
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!173 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building96% said the facilities were very new.
- Room96% said rooms were clean.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 86%.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge and laundry facilities.
There are 112 guestrooms at Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Airport West/Doral Area. Beds come with premium bedding. Fireplaces are featured in each room. At the 3.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with stovetops, microwaves, refrigerators, and dishwashers. Bathrooms feature bathtubs and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 100 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.