Residence Inn Denver City Center
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!463 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Food93% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location92% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel Building82% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Room77% thought rooms were spacious.
Recreational amenities include a health club, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. A
There are 229 guestrooms at Residence Inn by Marriott Denver City Center. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. At the 3.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 18 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed