Residence Inn Denver City Center
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!356 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Location96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel Building94% said the facilities were very new.
- Food93% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Recreational amenities include a health club, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a library and laundry facilities.
There are 229 guestrooms at Residence Inn by Marriott Denver City Center. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. At the 3.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 18 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.