Residence Inn Irvine Spectrum
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!167 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location71% liked the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 71%.
- HotelHotel is great.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a fitness facility, and tennis courts. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary Full
There are 112 guestrooms at Residence Inn by Marriott Irvine Spectrum. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. At the 3.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, sofa beds, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 100 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker