Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
User Reviews (2 Reviews)
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center CityJul 05, 2012
If you have extended business downtown in the Reading Terminal Market area, this is a decent option for a full suite type set up. There's a fully-equipped kitchen, so you don't have to eat out. They also have room service from Chili's, which I was excited about. The hotel feels older and could use a renovation, but the location is superb. You're in the heart of everything here.Recommended for:Business Travelers
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center CityMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen Travelers+ 1First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Despite it's prime location and fully-equipped suites, I was not impressed with this hotel. It's drab, antiquated, and claustrophobic. The price is equal to or more than nearby fantastic hotels, including some nice extended stay options. I felt like the management didn't care. They figure, if you need an extended stay suite near the convention center, you're going to stay here. Don't. Check out the nearby AKA Rittenhouse for starters. Or go next door and stay at the regular Marriott for a much better experience (minus the full kitchen of course).
Outstanding!494 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location98% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food92% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room83% said the beds were comfortable.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building63% thought the facilities needed updating.
About Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City:
Dining options at Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City includes complimentary
There are 269 suites at the Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Complimentary wireless Internet is available. Air conditioned rooms also include fully-equipped kitchens, desks, coffee/tea makers, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 45.60 per day (in/out)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.