Residence Inn is in a good location. Almost nothing in Portland is more than 15 minutes away from here. It's very central but also feels a little secluded from near by I-5. Lloyd Center, the convention center, and the shops, restaurants and grocery stores of Broadway are all in walking distance. The apartments are fully furnished and equipped for cooking. ...
Restaurants near Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Lloyd Center
- 410.33 mi1411 NE Broadway Street0.33 mi from Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Lloyd Center
Chai Yo Thai is a cozy little restaurant nestled inside an old wood house in the comfy Broadway district of Portland. They use fresh ingredients and no MSG. It has been here about 7 years, and it is a great find. You walk up stairs to the porch of this little restaurant in the house, and on warm days sit ...
- 420.6 mi1300 East Burnside Street, Portland, OR, United States0.6 mi from Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Lloyd Center
Probably Portland's longest-running vegetarian restaurant, Old Wives' Tales is a great placePopular withVegetarianFoodiesFamilies
- 430.71 mi201 SE 12th Avenue0.71 mi from Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Lloyd Center1 review
It's a good place to study with music softly played and expansive room. It also has an extensive menu of tea and coffee. Their pumpkin bread also tastes delicious.Popular withStudents
- 440.37 mi2200 Northeast Broadway Street, Portland, OR 97232, United States0.37 mi from Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Lloyd Center1 review
Good bagels and they serve Stumptown. Unlike the downtown branch it has plenty of seating.
- 450.98 mi
- 460.79 mi2728 Southeast Ankeny Street, Portland, OR 97214, United States0.79 mi from Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Lloyd Center1 review
A slightly upscale neighborhood cafe for the close-in SE area - it's a decent people-watching area if you score one of the outdoor seats. What's nice about it is that it's central to a lot of places to hang out. Want to wait for a matinee at Laurelhurst Theater or hang out before friends meet you at Coalition Brewing next ...
- 470.98 mi1300 Southeast Morrison Street, Portland, OR0.98 mi from Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Lloyd Center
Zell's Cafe is a cute restaurant and typifies everything Portlandian. From the multicolored eye shadowed server to the quaint decor, you'll feel right at home at Zell's. I tried the German pancakes with powdered sugar and pears and it tasted really good. When I get a chance, I would love to come back and try their savory plates.Popular withFoodies
- 480.77 miPortland, Oregon, USA0.77 mi from Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Lloyd Center1 review
A past neighborhood hangout for me, great Happy Hour and it's a greasy spoon with an ever rotating series of cooks. A good place to get a mix between old timers and the younger crowd - there's always someone to talk to if you are drunk enough. Or if you want to just hang out and WIFI it with a ...
- 490.69 mi2935 Northeast Glisan Street, Portland, OR, United States0.69 mi from Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Lloyd Center1 review
Bakery Bar leaves one the impression that it's a tin shack off the side of the street, but walk further up the pavement and you'll see a bakery, serving breakfast sandwiches, coffee, and assorted sweets. I recommend the biscuit jammies, where jam is already slabbed between the biscuit. Also, check out their enormous cinnamon buns if you crave something sweet.Popular withFoodies
- 500.72 mi207 Se 12th, Portland, OR 97214, United States0.72 mi from Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Lloyd Center1 review
Apparently this place changed hands fairly recently and is not as "cool" as it used to be. Anyway I liked the option of design-your-own mac and cheese, and it was tasty.
- 510.43 mi
- 520.82 mi1400 SE Stark St0.82 mi from Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Lloyd Center
Whereas the Yuppie/Foodie crowd goes to Pok Pok... the Grunge/Nirvana leftovers go to Thai Thai II. (They used to go to Thai Thai 1, but that is closed now). Well, it isn't quite that severe of a difference, like Beavers and Ducks hating on Cougars and Huskies. It's more like weather in the Pacific Northwest.... there is rain everywhere most ...
- 530.71 mi2958 Northeast Glisan Street, Portland, OR0.71 mi from Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Lloyd Center1 review
I have a muddled relationship with this place - on the one hand I hate the Freaks - the Freak Mountain Ramblers (Family now) who play on Sunday nights and that was my first introduction to this place and the band. But, I concede, if you have a love for folk rock by way of bluegrass then you'll most likely ...Popular withVegetarian
- 540.32 mi
- 550.46 mi1545 Northeast Sandy Boulevard, Portland, OR, United States0.46 mi from Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Lloyd Center1 review
I don't have high expectations regarding Airport food and hence I'm rarely disappointed. But if you're willing to walk around a bit, PDX has a decent selection of culinary options and at comparable prices. I was heading home after another nice Portland weekend. I was a bit early and all I really wanted to do was settle into a seat ...
- 561.35 mi22 SW 3rd Ave, Portland, OR 972041.35 mi from Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Lloyd Center
More of an idea than a place you should actually eat. A doughnut with a layer Cap'n Crunch sounds intriguing, right? It is that, and it's also repulsive.Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget
- 571.97 mi3226 Southeast Division Street, Portland, OR1.97 mi from Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Lloyd Center
If you love Thai food, you have to come here. Expect a wait, but it will be well worth it. If you can hold your own on spicyness, even better. Especially when it comes to the papaya salad. Drink, food, atmosphere...you really can't go wrong! TIP: If there's a long wait, you can get a drink at the bar down ...Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters
- 581.47 miPortland, Oregon, USA1.47 mi from Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Lloyd Center29 reviews
The food carts are a must-see for foodies and out-of-towners in Portland. I have found the most obscure dishes and random cuisines here, and they're spread throughout the city. Whether you want a Korean taco, crepes, soul food, or Brazilian food, you'll be able to find it all.Popular withFoodiesLocalVegetarian
- 591.96 mi
- 601.71 mi210 Northwest 11th Avenue, Portland, OR1.71 mi from Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Lloyd Center
Some reviews have expressed some concerns about the service and the food here. And maybe the folks up here have higher standards for their plethora of Brew Pubs. Boy, I wish I had that problem! However, both of us thought that the food (we split an order of fish and chips), the beer (I had the Red Chair IPA and ...Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters