Marriott's calls this hotel on their website as "Residence inn San Diego Central". And for good reason, as it does have a pretty central location to the city and county of San Diego, with easy access to the 163, 805 and not far from the 5 and 8 freeways. But this is not a downtown San Diego hotel, so a ...
Restaurants near Residence Inn San Diego Central
- 10.99 mi7330 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard, San Diego, CA 921110.99 mi from Residence Inn San Diego Central12 reviews
Perfect if you're looking for ingredients for Asian cuisines (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, some Thai, etc.). They also have a little cafe that serves specialties as well as a dedicated bakery.Popular with
- 20.99 mi7305 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, #A, San Diego, CA 921110.99 mi from Residence Inn San Diego Central10 reviews
This was another regular stop for me and my friends back when I lived here. They have excellent carne asada fries, and the california burrito is good too (but extremely heavy). They serve chorizo breakfast burritos here too.Popular with
- 30.83 mi4681 Convoy Street, San Diego, CA 921110.83 mi from Residence Inn San Diego Central6 reviews
This place is really small. Parking is really bad but the food is fantastic. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because of the parking situation. Try their lunch specials. It's a great deal and it comes with miso soup, salad and your choice of entree. I love the mayonnaise pork.Popular with
- 40.93 mi4646 Convoy Street, San Diego, CA 921110.93 mi from Residence Inn San Diego Central4 reviews
Hands-down the best ramen house in San Diego. Their broth is earthy, soulful, flavorful and almost like it was homemade by grandma. I highly recommend this spot to locals and visitors.Popular with
- 50.81 mi4689 Convoy Street #100, San Diego, CA, United States0.81 mi from Residence Inn San Diego Central4 reviews
Probably visited at an off hour, because their displays weren't full yet. Although I did manage to leave with a pack of their curry samosas. Pretty awesome, these little things are. Would have passed the place up altogether if a friend didn't remind me to stop by before heading back to SF. Will definitely stop by again when there's more ...Popular with
- 60.67 mi
- 70.93 mi
- 80.93 mi
- 90.34 mi
- 100.92 mi
- 110.88 mi7420 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard #111, San Diego, CA, United States0.88 mi from Residence Inn San Diego Central
Rubio's is the more expensive Mexican food chain throughout the U.S. This location in la Jolla is very clean and the food is quality considering its a chain. Expect to spend $10 for lunch for 1. Join the rewards club! Its a great place for a quick lunch
- 120.72 mi7770 Vickers Street #101, San Diego, California0.72 mi from Residence Inn San Diego Central2 reviews
The Best ice cream place located in Convoy St. The honey toast is a must taste . Next time you’re in the neighborhood, and craving something sweet, make a trip to Up 2 You Cafe for some Honey Toast. It’s a simple dessert, but oh-so-delicious. You can top it with your choice of fresh fruit, sauces (like Nutella, peanut butter, ...Popular with
- 130.96 mi4620 Convoy St # D, San Diego, CA0.96 mi from Residence Inn San Diego Central2 reviews
On the last night of one of several trips to SD, I had a craving for Korean BBQ. Several friends have been here, so I made sure to check it off my to-do (in this case, to-eat) list. The Bulgogi Dol Sot Bap was more than I could ask for, literally. It was a very generous portion of meat and ...Popular with
- 140.96 mi
- 150.92 miTapioca Express, Inc, 4646 Convoy St #106, San Diego, CA 921110.92 mi from Residence Inn San Diego Central1 review
My review probably isn't going to influence anyone. If you want boba and you're around Convoy because that's where all the good Asian food is in San Diego, you're most likely going to end up here. Yummy boba and snack food. Decent price. Clean. Finding parking can be like winning the lottery here. It's a busy area and a busy ...
- 160.26 mi8199 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard, San Diego, CA0.26 mi from Residence Inn San Diego Central
Do Re Mi offers a variety of Korean food, including all the usual KBBQ favorites (cooked in the kitchen, not on the table) at very reasonable prices. It is located in a strip mall on Clairmont Mesa between the I-805, the 163, and the East-West 52. RIght next to a Check Cashing place. We came on a weeknight and it ...
- 170.48 mi7878 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard, San Diego, CA, United States0.48 mi from Residence Inn San Diego Central2 reviews
I really enjoyed the experience I had at The Godfather. Although parking was tough and it seems like a little hole-in-the-wall, it definitely was not. There are no windows inside, so it's dim with warm lighting and candles. The feel was upscale but the prices were fair. The trouble: TOO many choices! I had the calamari alla marinara, it was ...Popular with
- 180.87 mi
- 190.92 mi9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA 920930.92 mi from Residence Inn San Diego Central1 review
The best TapEx I've been to so far. Service is fast for how busy they get (they're pretty much always busy) and the boba/milk tea is consistently good. So far, everything that I've tried has been delicious but I haven't been that adventurous (I tend to stick with boba milk tea with egg pudding). Their strawberry slush is really good! ...
- 200.62 mi4898 Convoy St, San Diego, CA0.62 mi from Residence Inn San Diego Central1 review
Yakyudori specializes in both ramen and yakitori, and is probably one of the better izakayas in SD that is closer to the Japanese experience. Service can be a tad spotty once it gets crowded, and can be quickly packed if you do not get there by 6 pm. For ramen, they say the shio broth is the best, and I ...