- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Outstanding!298 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Bar and Beverages100% thought beverage prices were a great value.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 96%.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 89% of the guests liked it.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
About Residence Inn San Diego Downtown:
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A
Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. At the 3.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 12 per night
- Pets: US$ 75 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.