Residence Inn San Diego Mission Valley / SeaWorld Area
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!445 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location97% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 91% of the guests loved it.
- Food90% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 76% of guests mentioned it positively.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a library, barbecue grills, and an arcade/game room.
There are 192 guestrooms at Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Mission Valley. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. At the 3.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Rooms also include separate sitting areas, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 10 per day
- Pets: US$ 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.