Residence Inn San Diego Mission Valley / SeaWorld Area
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!564 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Grounds100% loved the outdoor sports facilities.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location77% liked the proximity to shopping.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers business services. Wireless Internet access is
There are 192 guestrooms at Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Mission Valley. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. At the 3.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Rooms also include separate sitting areas, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 10 per day
- Pets: US$ 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Game Room