Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Residence ThunovskaMember ofHistory BuffsLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2First to Review
I stayed here for New Years Eve on 2013. It was right next to the Prague Castle and a short walk to the Charles Bridge, the Malo Stranska Metro stop, and the entirety of Mala Strana. It was pretty affordable and they had complementary breakfast every morning. Very clean.
Excellent!163 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- RoomFor only 67%, the bathroom was ok.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- LocationLocation is great.
- PriceBest value.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building.