Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 98%Local Culture
Member Reviews (1)
- Residence ZanzibarMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsWellness+ 4First to ReviewDec 12, 2013
For perfect stargazing nights and hot sunny days, The Residence embodies the exoticism and mystique of the castaway African Spice Island, Zanzibar. Secluded beachfront pool villas are set along vast white-sands and coconut palms. Villa bicycles encourage exploration of 80-acre grounds. The glass-walled infinity pool radiates sophistication whilst a full-service spa enhances total relaxation. My highlight is champagne picnic on the private pier, watching local women wade through shallows of the sea at low tide, picking seaweed.
Excellent!10 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 100%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room98% thought rooms were spacious.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 90%.
- Hotel Building75% said the facilities were very new.