Member Reviews (1)
- Residenza CannaregioMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 3First to ReviewMar 11, 2013
I have stayed here twice, its far enough away from the crowds but like all Venice, close enough to see things from. Clean, warm and comfortable.
I think the hotel isnt as quirky as some you will find in the area, but it was very pleasant and easy.
Easy for the vaporetto services or to walk into the centre and its not far either by vaporetto or foot from the station.
Get a fold out map ( or posh sat/nav gizmo for your phone ) as they make finding the vaporetto stations easier.
Very Good!799 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Location93% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsNice grounds. 83% of the guests liked it.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 76% of guests mentioned it positively.