Residenza d'Epoca in Piazza della Signoria
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%History Buffs
- 74%Art & Design Lovers
- 74%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Residenza d'Epoca in Piazza della SignoriaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4First to ReviewNov 05, 2013
Absolutely charming property on the Piazza della Signoria. It isn't a luxury / full service property but is full of local authenticity. The location can't be beat and the Umberto suite has lovely views of the piazza and the Duomo.
Only drawback is that breakfast is at a large shared table that is often full. You may have to wait a bit. We just ended up eating out on the plaza.
Excellent!49 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationTerrific location. 98% of the guests loved it.
- Food94% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 90% of the guests loved it.
- RoomNice rooms. 73% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 60% of guests had positive things to say about it.