Restaurants near Restaurant Cosmos for Nightlife Lovers
- 10.06 mi
- 20.03 mi0.03 mi from Restaurant Cosmos1 review
This was a last minute discovery on our way back to Montreal. The portions are quite large and everything was delicious. All of their meats (sausage, bacon, ham, etc.) are made on-sight lending an extra touch of finesse to their dishes. The sandwiches looked delectable but I was seduced by the big-breakfast (sausage, cretons, bacon, ham, beans, egg, toast, home ...
- 30.54 mi
- 44.8 mi
- 54.2 mi4.2 mi from Restaurant Cosmos
An Asian salad with the only thing bursting with flavor....the salted cashews....I'm not going to lie, i was a bit disappointed - I thought the food was going to rock. Isn't French cuisine supposed to be awesome? Yeah, I know, it was an ASIAN salad, but still.... I do want to add that the restaurant was gorgeous. I ate outside, ...
- 64.2 mi4.2 mi from Restaurant Cosmos1 review
- 74.39 mi4.39 mi from Restaurant Cosmos1 review
- 84.27 mi
- 94.98 mi
- 104.81 mi4.81 mi from Restaurant Cosmos1 reviewPopular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury
- 113.52 mi
- 124.98 mi4.98 mi from Restaurant Cosmos1 review
- 134.86 mi4.86 mi from Restaurant Cosmos1 review
Nice ambience. Food is good though weighted to lots of veal entrees. I went for the seafood mix. French portions. Great service.
- 143.22 mi
- 154.18 mi4.18 mi from Restaurant Cosmos1 review
- 164.92 mi
- 174.84 mi4.84 mi from Restaurant Cosmos1 review
I love my crepe's, but i found my savory to be actually a bit bland. It was ok, and filled me up but for something that had mushrooms, swiss and onions, it tasted like anything but! The service was very friendly however.
- 184.64 mi4.64 mi from Restaurant Cosmos1 review
Chez Ashton is a fast food chain that serves poultine and a bunch of other typical fast food items. I had the most basic poultine here and I like it. There were plenty of cheese curd to go around and enough gravy to drench every single fries. I only wish the gravy could be thicker and more flavorful.Popular withBudgetFamilies
- 195.15 mi
- 205.24 mi5.24 mi from Restaurant Cosmos
Lovely fine dining, great atmosphere and excellent service. The Chef's lunch is an incredible deal - 3 courses for $20 which change daily according to what was freshly caught/bought that day. The presentations are stunning and the food tastes as good as it looks. The portions are petite yet satisfying and the quality is impeccable. This will be my new ...