Had a great family meal there on the top floor of the restaurant. A lovely and funny band of musicians came to serenade us during the event. Food was very nice too. Worth the touristic visit. Whole suckling pig!
Restaurants near Restaurante Casa Botín
- 10.21 miPasadizo de San Gines, Madrid 28013 Spain0.21 mi from Restaurante Casa Botín33 reviews
When you are in Madrid you must stop at this place and have the Chocolate con churros. The chocolate is rich and thick and delicious. Don't get one to share get your own, you will be able to eat the whole thing I promise. Oh, rats - writing about this is making my mouth scream chocolate!Popular with
- 20.04 mi
- 30.15 mi
- 40.07 miCalle Cava de San Miguel, 17, 28005 Madrid, Spain0.07 mi from Restaurante Casa Botín4 reviews
Great mushrooms with chorizo, parsley and lemon juice. Small wooden tables add atmosphere. Metro: Sol (L1, L2, L3)
- 50.23 miCalle del General Díaz Porlier, 91, Madrid, Spain0.23 mi from Restaurante Casa Botín
One of my favorite restaurants to have dinner (behind the bar) or a drink with tapas standing at the bar. Located around the corner from our vacation rental apartment (VRBO# 378068) in La Latina District. I have been here about a dozen times and tried many things and pretty much liked them all but these are my favorite dishes: - ...Popular with
- 60.22 miCostanilla de San Andrés, 16, 28005 Madrid, Spain0.22 mi from Restaurante Casa Botín4 reviews
An ultra enticing buffet full of vegetarian cuisine (not always so easy to come by in Madrid). The only downside is that you pay by the weight, which is a little, mmm, unique. The food is great though, so who cares.Popular with
- 70.22 miPlaza de la Paja, 10, Madrid 28005 Spain0.22 mi from Restaurante Casa Botín2 reviews
It's been a long time since I've been to El Estragon, but what I remember is a delicious vegetarian restaurant situated in a cute plaza with cozy environs inside. And the vegetarian fare is treated with haute-cuisine flair, like a trio of vegetable-based pate cakes served with a trio of sauces and tapenades in contrasting colors. You couldn't get farther ...Popular with
- 80.21 mi
- 90.04 mi
- 100.24 miPlaza Puerta de Moros, 4, 28005 Madrid, Spain0.24 mi from Restaurante Casa Botín
La Latina is full of tapa's bars and this one stands out, because it doesn't have your typical tapa selection. It's another one of my favorites and I try to go here every time I hit Madrid.
- 110.2 miCalle de las Fuentes, 3, Madrid, Spain0.2 mi from Restaurante Casa Botín1 review
If you're looking to get stuffed... This is the place to do it! La Mordida has a huge selection of deliciously moreish food that will leave you satisfecho! Their dishes are authentically Mexican and can be adjusted depending on how much spice your palate can take. They've got a great vegetarian menu with loads of dishes that can be made ...Popular with
- 120.23 miPlaza Alamillo, S/N, 28005 Madrid, Spain0.23 mi from Restaurante Casa Botín
Taquería del Alamillo is basically on the outskirts of La Latina in between Opera and while tini tiny and nestled in a corner, its always packed. The food is great – better than great. I love that before my food even arrives I can quench my thirst with great Mexican beer and blot my teary eyes after gorging myself on ...
- 130.14 mi
- 140.06 miCalle Cava Baja, 12, Madrid, Spain0.06 mi from Restaurante Casa Botín1 review
Enotaberna is a must-see for all foodies or history lovers in Madrid. The hotel and restaurant was originally an inn from the late 19th Century that was then converted into a boutique hotel. The restaurant is absolutely beautiful to look at and the dishes are great too! The style is mostly Spanish and has dishes from all over the peninsula. ...Popular with
- 150.07 miCava Baja, 9, Madrid 28005 Spain0.07 mi from Restaurante Casa Botín1 review
Great spot to dine in the middle of it all. This building has incredible ambiance as it is one of the oldest restaurant buildings in Madrid.Popular with
- 160.1 miCalle de Botoneras, 4, 28012 Madrid, Spain0.1 mi from Restaurante Casa Botín1 review
Good place to grab bocadillos de calamares. Get it to go and eat next door at Plaza Mayor.
- 170.17 miCalle de Bordadores, 3, Madrid, Spain0.17 mi from Restaurante Casa Botín2 reviews
5-stars for service! Seriously, wonderful waitresses who went out of their way for us since my friend had a flight to catch. The waitress was able to advise for or against dishes that would take longer which really helped. Sadly, the food wasn't that great. I was surprised when my veggie pizzette ended up being huge and soaked with cheese. ...Popular with
- 180.21 mi
- 190.15 miCalle Mayor, 54 280130.15 mi from Restaurante Casa Botín1 review
Chocolate and churros! What better combination for a sweet little treat? :) Prices are affordable, especially if you come in the morning when they have breakfast specials! You can order different types of chocolate, and they'll bring you a nice cup of that with some fried churros. I had the dark chocolate, and the dipped churros were delicious! Super crowded ...
- 200.16 miPlaza Santa Cruz, 6, 28012 Madrid, Spain0.16 mi from Restaurante Casa Botín1 review
This little cafe is in the same building as Hostel Cruz Sol. I wish I'd started using it earlier in our trip. It was great. I could sit outside in the quiet (for Madrid) plaza and people watch while sipping Spanish chocolate and looking over the possibilities for the day.