Restaurants for LGBT in Reykjavik

Filter restaurants by: Cuisine
Map view
filtered byLGBTX

Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

So delicious! They say this is the best hot dog in the world. I don't know if that's true, but they are very good. Get yours with "the works"!

Popular withFoodiesBudgetLocal

Tapas Barinn

It may look a little strange from the outside, a Spanish-themed tapas restaurant in Reykjavik, but don't let that deter you; Tapas Barrin will knock your socks off with its exotic southern twist on traditional Icelandic fare. Grab an Icelandic beer from the bar and look over the menu. Will you try the mink whale, the shark, or the puffin ...

Sægreifinn

One of my friend recommended me the Saegreifinn - Sea Baron in English - and I am glad she did! I am not the biggest fan on seafood, but the Lobster Soup is absolutely monumental. You cannot go to Reykjavik without stopping by. The restaurant is quite small and cozy, and is located in a old fisherman's hut. The decor ...

Fish Market

This is a really fantastic seafood restaurant. The food is beautifully prepared and presented. This place is a bit upscale, with cool decor and a nice, romanic atmosphere. Its a bit pricey, so come prepared to splurge a bit, but it was definitely worth the money.

Popular withFoodiesBusinessLuxury

Hamborgara Búllan

Very good hamburgers - cheap and fast. Situated by the old harbour.

Popular withLocalFoodiesBudget

The Laundromat Cafe

Love this little cafe/bar! Travelers paradise with world maps as wall paper and art of love surrounding the bar. Walk downstairs and you'll find a laundromat! The pastries are so delicious here - try the cookies! Great place to also grab a drink with friends without the hustle and bustle of the clubs and other rowdier bars in the area!

Popular withLocalFamiliesTrendsters

Café Paris

The Café Paris is located just at the Austurvöllur in the city center of Reykjavik. Here you get good food for reasonable prices!

Popular withBusinessFamiliesBudget

Fiskfélagið/Fishcompany

Great meal, surveying lots of different Icelandic Cuisine. Get the tasting menu. Somehow the local salmon sashimi was THE BEST sushi I've ever had (and I've been to Tokyo and SF). Definitely expensive, but not out of bounds for a great restaurant in Reykjavik.

Popular withLocalFoodiesNightlife

Grillmarkaðurinn (The Grill Market)

The lobster meal melts in your mouth.

Icelandic Fish and Chips

Icelandic Fish and Chips Organic Bistro is located in the Harbour area and does it's English equivalent one better. No grease-fest here, as my light and crisp barley battered cod (with "skyronnaise) and seasoned potato wedges (with a pint of beer to wash it all down) were excellent. There was a line out the door when I arrived, but it ...

Popular withBusinessFamiliesBudget

Nonnabiti

This is one of the hidden "gems" in Icelandic fast food flora. It is especially popular late in the evening and should always be last stop of the pub crawl. It is really easy to make friends in the line late in the am.

Fjalaköttur

We had our last meal at this restaurant . We wanted to go to another popular restaurant where we´ve been two nights before in this area but was fully booked. We will never forget . we had our best dinner How lucky we were!. .... We had an excellent reasonably priced bottle of wine. The wine list is very special ...

Eldsmiðjan

Wow I never thought I'd try a pizza with cream cheese on it. It was deliciousness! Must order the duetto do formaggi and pizza Amor. Very cute restaurant with wifi for all the travelers!

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBackpackers

Ban Thai

Ban Thai is an excellent Thai restaurant, even if it was located somewhere else. Iceland is more known for it's fish and lamb dishes, but if you must otherwise go ethnic, this is the place.

Restaurant 73

A very cozy and cool family-owned restaurant famous for their Epic burgers. Our server was one of the friendliest Icelanders we met on the trip. I recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a nice, local place to have a meal and/or beer.

Humarhusid The Lobster House

fantastic must try the horse and grilled lobstertails

Stofan Café

It feels like I am in my grandmother's lounge only the kitchen is steps away. I like the feeling of being home without being home. So cozy, especially in winter. I would gladly drop by again if I visited Iceland next year.

Svarta Kaffi

Really charming restaurant that offers soup in a bread bowl. Everyday they offer two different flavors, one non-vegetarian and one vegetarian. The day I went to visit they had mushroom soup and reindeer soup on the menu. Overall a really cosy place with great staff and atmosphere :-)

Popular withVegetarianBackpackersFoodies

T?R?R Frakkar

Great Icelandic food. I had Minke whale, puffin and rotten shark here for the first time. They also have awesome aquavit.

Bakarameistarinn

Gorgeous area an hour north of the city center with a beautiful lake view. There are several beautiful summer homes in the area with breathtaking views!

Popular withAdventureOutdoorBackpackers