Riad El Mansour
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Riad El MansourFirst to ReviewFeb 16, 2014
A small 6 bedroomed riad with very personal but yet not intrusive service. The staff are great and it seems that they cannot do enough for you. The riad is beautifully furnished and you can see that they have paid attention to the smallest details. Very large and filling breakfast and delicious dinners, suited both to carnivores and vegetarians. A wonderful riad.Recommended for:
Excellent!41 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building100% loved the terrace.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Food93% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Ambiance83% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location73% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet