Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!455 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food77% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel75% thought it was clean.
- RoomOnly 55% said rooms were big enough.
The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Hotel Rimini features a library, a bar/lounge, and multilingual staff. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Concierge services and tour assistance are
There are 6 guestrooms at Hotel Rimini. Bathrooms feature bidets, scales, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer multi line phones and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 2 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room