Popular town with many beaches and restaurants. Rincon is called "Pueblo del Surfing" (the surfing town) and "El Pueblo de los Bellos Atardeceres" (the town of beautiful sunsets).
Things to do near Rincon
- 10.72 miat the Marina0.72 mi from Rincon8 reviews
Dive shop & boat trips to Desecheo Island. Scuba, Snorkel gear, whalewatching & sunset cruises. http://www.tainodivers.com/SCUBA_DIVING_PUERTO_RICO/WELCOME.html Shipwrecks is right next to Dive shop. Shipwreck Bar & Grill is celebrating eight years of serving great international cuisine in an outdoor garden atmosphere. Shipwreck’s loyal customers love its menu filled with items like Nicole’s Jalapeño Poppers, the huge shipwreck signature salad of ...
- 20.33 miPuerto Rico 413, Rincón, Puerto Rico0.33 mi from Rincon4 reviews
Horseback Riding on the Beach!
- 30.72 mi564 Calle Black Eagle, Rincón, Puerto Rico0.72 mi from Rincon4 reviews
Taino is basically the only real dive outfit in the Rincon area, so unfortunately they are able to be a little sloppy. The dive masters are attentive and careful, but they have snorkelers and divers on the same trips, making the trips too big and hard to wrangle. They can't really account for people using air at different rates so ...Popular withBudgetFamilies
- 40.89 miCarretera 115 Km 11.6, Bo. Pueblo, Rincón, PR, United States0.89 mi from Rincon3 reviews
Great organic choices!Popular withLuxuryVegetarianWellness
- 50.33 miRincón, Puerto Rico0.33 mi from Rincon2 reviews
Rincon main beach for swimming. Perfect for kids, family and water sports.Popular withNightlifeLocalBudget
- 60.55 miSea Beach Drive, Aguada, Rincón 00602, Puerto Rico0.55 mi from Rincon1 review
- 71.12 mi
- 82.07 mi
- 91.12 mi
- 102.18 mi
- 111.16 mi413 Steps Beach1.16 mi from Rincon4 reviews
Great Snorkeling! Largest Elkhorn coral population in the Carribean. Swim with the Turtles! Best beach in Rincon. Try Steps Quick Lunch for smoothies, pinchos & empanadillas!Popular withAdventureStudents
- 122.2 mi
- 132.07 miPuerto Rico2.07 mi from Rincon3 reviews
Lighthouse is definitely worth the trek. Pretty park with lots of walking paths and well kept greenery. Great place to spend an afternoon. Bring a picnic or buy some food from the carts in the parking lot. Apparently there are whales but not in December. Great Spot!Popular withLocal
- 141.52 mi413 Puntas1.52 mi from Rincon2 reviews
Everything you may need for a day at the beach.Popular withAdventureLuxuryFamilies
- 154.15 mi
- 161.12 miPuntas1.12 mi from Rincon1 review
"Church without Walls" English service Sunday @ 9:30 AM Incredible, panoramic views!
- 171.73 miCalle Marteo1.73 mi from Rincon1 review
The Surf Break Main (N) 18.360745, (W) 67.263609
- 1810.04 mi
- 199.06 mi
- 208.96 miAvenida los Corazones, Aguadilla, PR8.96 mi from Rincon6 reviews
About 2 minutes away from the home (street entrance to (Ave Los Corazones) there is a cute local mall where there is a super market located for all of your grocery needs during your stay!Popular withBudgetFamiliesFoodies