Rio de Janeiro Restaurants
- 11Avenida Lúcio Costa, 3460 - Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22630-010, BrazilRanked #11 overall in Rio de Janeiro restaurants
These are pooping up all over Rio now...they brew their own beer. I loved the "mulato" a mix of their red, dark, and wheat beers. The thing is...unlike US and...Popular with
- 13Prq Cantagalo, 20Ranked #13 overall in Rio de Janeiro restaurants
Rio`s best outdoor lounge, even though there aren`t many. Free entrance but expensive drinks. Gets bouncier on thursday to saturday, with a "market" feel to it. Dress up, as it`s...Popular with
- 14Praça Coronel Eugênio Franco, 1 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, BrazilRanked #14 overall in Rio de Janeiro restaurants7 reviews
The Forte de Copacabana sits at the mouth of the Guanabara Bay and was constructed in 1907 to protect Rio de Janeiro from a naval attack. I found the forte...Popular with
- 15Avenida Ataulfo de Paiva, 1251, Rio de Janeiro 22440 BrazilRanked #15 overall in Rio de Janeiro restaurants
Considered one of the most charming and sophisticated restaurants in the city, Garcia & Rodrigues ensures excellence and diversity in cuisine, combined with a service that is often praised by...
- 16Avenida das Américas 4666, Loja 160, 22640-102, Brazil Ranked #16 overall in Rio de Janeiro restaurants
For a delicious dinner and exquisite! Super winning restaurant and Rio de Janeiro traditional Portuguese cuisine. The main restaurant is located in Leblon Rua Aristides Espinola, 19, now has a...
- 17Rua Barão da Torre, 218, Rio de Janeiro 22411 BrazilRanked #17 overall in Rio de Janeiro restaurants3 reviews
Porcão is a churrascaria (barbecue restaurant) patronised by meat-loving Cariocas. This is as typical as Brazilian eating gets, since it's the everyday food of the south. Both Porcão restaurants are...
- 18Pc Santos Dumont, 116, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 24050-060, BrazilRanked #18 overall in Rio de Janeiro restaurants3 reviews
Braseiro sits on the corner of Baixa Gavea and is a Rio institution- synonymous with the crowd of beautiful people who descend on Thursdays and Sundays to drink ice-cold beer...
- 19Avenida Ataulfo de Paiva, 1175 - Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, BrazilRanked #19 overall in Rio de Janeiro restaurants3 reviews
I really love this restaurant, it does a great job of doing a sophisticated version of traditional Brazilian dishes, and the ambiance is really pleasant as well. It's located in...