Restaurants for Budget Travelers in Rio Grande do Sul
- 12–484 Rua Gomes Portinho, Novo Hamburgo, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil1 reviewPopular with
- 2Rua Padre Chagas, 25, Porto Alegre4 reviews
"Life is too short to drink cheap beer!" With this idea Mulligan has a menu with over 100 beers from all around the world! It also has great dishes and appetizers! The pub has an amazing atmosphere to get together with friends and enjoy all night long.Popular with
- 36 reviews
This is one of the busiest places to dinner in Porto Alegre. Always packed after 6-7PM, be sure to arrive early or you'll have to wait on line to eat, usually more than 30 mins, up to 1 or 2 hours in holidays. The food is great, very good meat, but a bit overpriced.
- 5Rod Estrada Caracol 2, Canela, Brazil
Excellent churrasco was served by a show of typical gaúcho music and dance. The show was very professional; musicians and dancers were dressed for the occasion. In fact, I liked it very much.Thus the restaurant offered an unforgettable combination of food and entertainment and I wouldn't have to eat the next few days anymore...
- 9Avenida João Wallig, 1800 - Porto Alegre - RS, Brazil4 reviews
Exceptional coffee and cakes. This was one of my favorite places to go when I wanted to eat a great piece of cake in a cold winter day. Just perfect.
- 13Rua Hilário Ribeiro, 281 - Moinhos de Vento, Porto Alegre - RS, Brazil2 reviews
It's a nice restaurant!