Things to do in Rio Grande do Sul
- 1Farroupilha, Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #1 overall in Porto Alegre things to do18 reviews
Wonderful nature is the best word to present this park. There are different cultures and a lot of people, without discrimination about your preferences.Popular with
- 2Porto Alegre - RS, BrasilRanked #2 overall in Porto Alegre things to do13 reviews
Beautiful park in the middle of the city. On the weekends this park gets full of beautiful young people having fun and playing around. It's also a great place to...Popular with
- 3Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #1 overall in Canela things to do9 reviews
Parque do Caracol (Park of the Snail) The waterfall is the main attraction of the park. Its located 7 km from Canela. It has a lookout, restaurant, leisure area, craft...Popular with
- 4Rod Estrada Rancho Grande, Ruralcel, Canela, RS, 95680-000, BrazilRanked #2 overall in Canela things to do8 reviews
The park itself has a very simple structure, but the view is amazing! If you have time and physical condition you may walk down to the river. But it really...Popular with
- 5Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #3 overall in Porto Alegre things to do10 reviews
On the banks of Lake Guaíba, the Usina do Gasômetro is Porto Alegre's answer to London's Tate Modern. Built 1926-1928 as a thermoelectric station, it was abandoned in 1974 before...Popular with
- 6Avenida Túlio de Rose, 80 - Passo da Areia, Porto Alegre - RS, BrazilRanked #4 overall in Porto Alegre things to do7 reviews
The Shopping has a strong vocation for culture and leisure activities. In addition to the traditional mix of shops and services, stands out for having a Theatre - and providing...Popular with
- 7Avenida Doutor Carlos Barbosa, 1, Azenha - Porto Alegre - RS, BrazilRanked #5 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
One of the great wonders of Porto Alegre, this is the home of Gremio Football Club. It is a monumental work and place of the great achievements of football here...
- 8Estrada do Caracol km 03, s/nº, Canela, BrazilRanked #3 overall in Canela things to do6 reviews
We went there just to get a Apfelstrudel. We need to pay a entrace to come in and we didnt like the food either.
- 9Largo Jornalista Glênio Peres, Porto Alegre - RS, 90020-070, BrazilRanked #6 overall in Porto Alegre things to do6 reviews
This place is a classic. No visit to Porto Alegre is complete without spending a few hours at the Public Market. There you can find anything from spices to fish...Popular with
- 10Avenida Padre Cacique, 2000, Cristal, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #7 overall in Porto Alegre things to do6 reviews
Settled into the lush green hillside like a giant sculpture, the first building in Brazil by Álvaro Siza preserves the collection of more than 4000 works by Iberê Camargo, the...