Things to do for Budget Travelers in Rio Grande do Sul
Recommended for You
- 1Lago Joaquina Rita Bier,, Gramado - Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #21 overall in Gramado things to do1 review
Christmas of Light provides amazing moments of fun, excitement. The grand Parade takes place on Central Avenue Lawn has the main characters of Christmas in a spectacle of sound, lighting...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 4Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #1 overall in Canela things to do9 reviews
La cascada puede admirarse desde el Observatorio Ecológico, torre panorámica de 30 metros de altura. Los más aventureros disfrutarán recorrer la pared de piedra que conduce a la cascada. También...Popular with
- 5Porto Alegre - RS, BrasilRanked #2 overall in Porto Alegre things to do12 reviews
Beautiful park in the middle of the city. On the weekends this park gets full of beautiful young people having fun and playing around. It's also a great place to...Popular with
- 6Rod Estrada Rancho Grande, Ruralcel, Canela, RS, 95680-000, BrazilRanked #2 overall in Canela things to do8 reviews
Paraíso ecológico con exuberante naturaleza preservada, flora y fauna silvestre, vistas espectaculares y un gran cañón de 420 metros de profundidad para escalar, donde se forma la “herradura” del Rio...Popular with
- 7Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #3 overall in Porto Alegre things to do10 reviews
On the banks of Lake Guaíba, the Usina do Gasômetro is Porto Alegre's answer to London's Tate Modern. Built 1926-1928 as a thermoelectric station, it was abandoned in 1974 before...Popular with
- 9Avenida Doutor Carlos Barbosa, 1, Azenha - Porto Alegre - RS, BrazilRanked #5 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
This is the Home of Grêmio FootBall Porto-Alegrense, the biggest soccer team of the city, followed by Internacional. In 2013, this stadium is being replaced by a brand new stadium...
- 10Estrada do Caracol km 03, s/nº, Canela, BrazilRanked #3 overall in Canela things to do6 reviews
The Castle called as Castelinho in portuguese is beautiful, but is much nicer out of the castle, because you pay R$ 6 reais per person to get in a castle....