Things to do for Green Travelers in Rio Grande do Sul
Recommended for You
- 1Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #1 overall in Canela things to do9 reviews
Parque do Caracol (Park of the Snail) The waterfall is the main attraction of the park. Its located 7 km from Canela. It has a lookout, restaurant, leisure area, craft...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 4Farroupilha, Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #1 overall in Porto Alegre things to do18 reviews
Wonderful nature is the best word to present this park. There are different cultures and a lot of people, without discrimination about your preferences.Popular with
- 7Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #3 overall in Porto Alegre things to do10 reviews
This place was where I spent many of my weekends riding my bike or just hiking around, watching the beautiful views all around. The Gasômetro area, includes a nice shore...Popular with
- 8Avenida Túlio de Rose, 80 - Passo da Areia, Porto Alegre - RS, BrazilRanked #4 overall in Porto Alegre things to do7 reviews
The Shopping has a strong vocation for culture and leisure activities. In addition to the traditional mix of shops and services, stands out for having a Theatre - and providing...Popular with
- 9Avenida Doutor Carlos Barbosa, 1, Azenha - Porto Alegre - RS, BrazilRanked #5 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
This is the Home of Grêmio FootBall Porto-Alegrense, the biggest soccer team of the city, followed by Internacional. In 2013, this stadium is being replaced by a brand new stadium...
- 10Estrada do Caracol km 03, s/nº, Canela, BrazilRanked #3 overall in Canela things to do6 reviews
The Castle called as Castelinho in portuguese is beautiful, but is much nicer out of the castle, because you pay R$ 6 reais per person to get in a castle....