Things to do for Nightlife Lovers in Rio Grande do Sul
- 1Farroupilha, Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #1 overall in Porto Alegre things to do18 reviews
Wonderful nature is the best word to present this park. There are different cultures and a lot of people, without discrimination about your preferences.Popular with
- 2Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #1 overall in Canela things to do9 reviews
La cascada puede admirarse desde el Observatorio Ecológico, torre panorámica de 30 metros de altura. Los más aventureros disfrutarán recorrer la pared de piedra que conduce a la cascada. También...Popular with
- 5Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #3 overall in Porto Alegre things to do10 reviews
Um dos cartões postais mais lindos de Porto Alegre, agora revitalizada em um espaço cultural, sempre com boas exposições. A vista do Guaíba, a partir do terraço, é a melhor...Popular with
- 6Avenida Túlio de Rose, 80 - Passo da Areia, Porto Alegre - RS, BrazilRanked #4 overall in Porto Alegre things to do7 reviews
The Shopping has a strong vocation for culture and leisure activities. In addition to the traditional mix of shops and services, stands out for having a Theatre - and providing...Popular with
- 7Avenida Doutor Carlos Barbosa, 1, Azenha - Porto Alegre - RS, BrazilRanked #5 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
O melhor do melhor!! O grande Estádio Olímpico, palco de lembranças gloriosas, merece uma visita, antes de virar uma página na história do Imortal Tricolor.
- 8Estrada do Caracol km 03, s/nº, Canela, BrazilRanked #3 overall in Canela things to do6 reviews
The Castle called as Castelinho in portuguese is beautiful, but is much nicer out of the castle, because you pay R$ 6 reais per person to get in a castle....
- 9Largo Jornalista Glênio Peres, Porto Alegre - RS, 90020-070, BrazilRanked #6 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
This place is a classic. No visit to Porto Alegre is complete without spending a few hours at the Public Market. There you can find anything from spices to fish...Popular with
- 10Avenida Padre Cacique, 2000, Cristal, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #7 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
Settled into the lush green hillside like a giant sculpture, the first building in Brazil by Álvaro Siza preserves the collection of more than 4000 works by Iberê Camargo, the...