Probably the most photogenic nightspot in Brazil, Rio Scenarium is a sprawling three-story club packed with treasures from the past. Inside a 19th-century mansion, chandeliers, oil paintings, baroque statues, and countless other antiques set the scene for a memorable night of samba. If you've got the moves, you can join other dancers on the main floor fronting the stage, or ...
Restaurants near Rio Scenarium
- 10.17 mi
- 20.0 mi
- 30.4 mi
- 40.89 mi
- 50.37 miRua dos Arcos, 1 - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil0.37 mi from Rio Scenarium1 review
- 60.51 miRua do Ouvidor, 108 - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20040-030, Brazil0.51 mi from Rio Scenarium2 reviews
My first time eating at a kilo restaurant (where you pay based on weight). Didn't take long to figure out the drill...you get a paper at the door when you arrive, choose between a hundred or so different types of food, then they weigh it and mark the price on your paper. Additional items ( e.g. drinks) are also added ...
- 70.34 mi79 Rua Mem De Sa, Niteroi, RJ 24220 Brazil0.34 mi from Rio Scenarium
Located in Lapa, this is one of the famous bars/restaurants there. They have many good samba concerts there (usually is many bands per night). Depending of the concert (if its famous or not), can be really full. The food is really good (arrive early to get a table, if you want to eat there). It's a bit small (they have ...Popular with
- 80.4 miRua Riachuelo, 97 - Lapa - Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil0.4 mi from Rio Scenarium1 review
Great place to do it all in Rio: Samba party, club, billiards, live music, brazilian everywhere. Go early and stay the entire night. Lots of singles. Samba show on friday nights between midnight and 2am. Always packed.Popular with
- 90.37 mi
- 100.6 mi
- 110.27 mi170 Rua do Lavradio, Lapa0.27 mi from Rio Scenarium2 reviews
Barzinho is Lapa's hippest watering hole, offering a welcome respite from drinking beer in the street while rocking out to Rio's electro djs over cocktails.Popular with
- 120.9 mi
- 131.13 miRua Aprazível, 62, Rio de Janeiro 20241 Brazil1.13 mi from Rio Scenarium
This is a wonderful brazilian restaurant situated ihigh up on a hill in Santa Teresa, Rio's bohemian quarter, it has some fo the best views of the city and is a great place to try Brazilian specialities such as Moqueca.
- 144.85 miPrq Cantagalo, 204.85 mi from Rio Scenarium
This place is absolutely awesome. We found it by accident while biking around the lagoon Rodrigo de Freitas. It's a bar spread around the grass with wooden benches and high little "tree houses" with mattresses and throw pillows so you can sit down, relax and have a drink or two or three. The staff is super friendly and nice, the ...Popular with
- 154.25 miR. Siqueira Campos, 23 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22031-070, Brazil4.25 mi from Rio Scenarium3 reviews
Carretao was my first experience eating a churrascaria in Brazil. The meats, whether they were pork, chicken, or beef tasted very juicy and good. The price was quite affordable and their salad bar was fresh.Popular with
- 162.84 miRua Cândido Gaffree 205, Rio de Janeiro 22291 Brazil2.84 mi from Rio Scenarium
After you hit the Sugar Loaf, you can come here to the "Bar da Mureta", which gets its nickname for the small wall on which the patrons sprawl to sample the bar snacks and ice cold beer. It's a carioca institution, and the neighborhood, Urca, is a charming fisherman's village in the heart of the city.Popular with
- 173.4 mi3.4 mi from Rio Scenarium5 reviews
The shopping center nearest us. Quite large, so no need to go all the way to Barra de Tijuca to go shopping.
- 184.04 miR. Rodolfo Dantas, 16 - Copacabana Rio de Janeiro 22020-040, Brazil4.04 mi from Rio Scenarium
If you want to eat well in Rio, you need to be willing to dish out more money. If you're going to spend money, invest in Churrascaria Palace. The meat is good, but the main catch is the Amazonian fish. It's so succulent and buttery, it makes Churrascaria Palace worth it.Popular with
- 193.4 miRua Lauro Müller, 116, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil3.4 mi from Rio Scenarium3 reviews
Pasta show is prepared with really good ingredients. You pay by weight. Other options are very expensive, I did not have courage to try. Service is good and it is a nice well decorated modern place
- 203.75 mi